HOUSTON'S BEST HITTING & PITCHING LESSONS
100% RISK FREE SATISFACTION GUARANTEED SERVICE PROMISE! WE PART FRIENDS.
IF YOU ARE NOT TOTALLY SATISFIED WITH WHAT YOU AND YOUR CHILD LEARN DURING YOUR SESSION TO IMPROVE THEIR GAME AND THEIR JOY PLAYING THE GAME OF BASEBALL, YOU DON'T PAY. IT'S AS SIMPLE AS THAT!
WHAT DOES THIS GUARANTEE TELL YOU ABOUT OUR INSTRUCTION? PEOPLE JUST KEEP COMING BACK FOR THE SERVICE. IT'S TOO VALUABLE AND THEY WANT OUR SUPPORT WHEN THERE IS A PROBLEM.
PLEASE READ THE TESTIMONIALS AS PROOF OF SUCCESS.
BENEFITS OF TAKING ACTION
1. Obviously, the use of Video speeds up the learning curve dramatically so you can see instant results.
2. As a matter of fact, you will learn proper mechanics in all aspects of the game backed by Scientific Principles and documented on film for your review.
3. In fact, you will reduce the risk of serious injury due to faulty mechanics in pitching and or throwing action as a result of using video to identify dangerous mechanics and then correcting them.
4. Obviously, you will greatly reduce the amount of time it takes to improve in specialty skills such as pitching, hitting, catching by using a SPECIALIST.
5. Certainly, the player will experience a huge increase in confidence, allowing him to play more freely and instinctively due to his new success.
6. There is no question that as a hitter, he will be able to hit the ball harder and farther with much more consistency along with having a Proven Hitting Strategy on how to attack the pitcher. In fact, he will no longer be fooled by curveballs on a consistent basis or be unable to hit high velocity pitchers. There is no question that his learned strategy for hitting with two strikes will give him a HUGE REDUCTION IN STRIKEOUTS allowing him to put more balls in play and subsequently get more hits thus also greatly increasing his batting average.
7. Obviously, as a pitcher, your velocity will greatly improve along with your control. In fact, increasing your velocity by 5-7 M.P.H. almost immediately.
8. Certainly, as a pitcher you will own a Major League Delivery which will lead your coaches to have the utmost confidence in you.
9. Obviously, you will become proficient at identifying dangerous mechanical faults in your sons pitching allowing you to protect your child from serious injury by having them corrected immediately.
10. In fact, you will be able to identify mechanical faults in your sons hitting and assist him in correcting them immediately so the season is not wasted in a hitting slump and he loses all joy to play along with all of his confidence and self esteem.
11. In fact, you will have the peace of mind of knowing that you and your son are receiving the best baseball education and instruction possible and that you have done everything you can humanly do to help your son have a wonderful experience playing baseball and pursuing his dreams along with creating lifelong memories for him and your family.
12. As a matter of fact, you will receive a step-by-step guide of how to understand pitching mechanics so your son can have improved performance and reduce the risk of arm injuries.
13. Want to throw harder? Everyone in Houston knows that you will add MPH to your fastball, learn an incredible change-up, and nasty breaking pitches.
14. Certainly, you will change the way you think about hitting and pitching thru Advanced Mental Game Techniques taught by a Specialist.
15. In fact, you will be hitting deadly line drives and long distance balls the very same day you put our system to work for you.
16. There is no question that you will learn simple exercises that build fastball speed NOW by a SPECIALIST.
17. Obviously, you will learn how to think on the field like a Veteran Baseball Player years ahead of his peers and enjoy the strategic advantage of knowing things other players do not for huge success!
18. In fact, you and your child will learn how to have more fun playing baseball than ever before because of your new found knowledge, strategies, and understanding of the game which will go along with your huge improvement in your hitting, pitching, and fielding skills.
19. As a matter of fact, you will begin to see the game thru the eyes of a MAJOR LEAGUER.
20. In fact, you will learn a mind set that says, " I'll forget my mistakes. I am playing to have fun. No matter what happens, I am just going to have fun".
21. Obviously, learning to focus on fun helps kids play better.
22. There is no question that your child will learn to loosen up, forget about their fears, and take risks on the field which will make a huge improvement in their game.
Benefits of Benefits
1. You will have a BLUEPRINT FOR BASEBALL PROSPERITY NOW !!
2. In fact, you will have the insurance and peace of mind of knowing that the $ that you spend on instruction is documented of film, and that the correct bio-mechanical movements that are being taught to you and your child are thoroughly explained 100 % of the time.
3. As a matter of fact, players that receive specialized instruction on average play longer and have longer baseball careers due to superior skills.
4. Certainly, players with superior skills are scouted much more heavily by the best College, High School, Select, and All-Star teams.
5. Obviously, with your child's new found baseball success and confidence , he will become a leader on his team and in his life.
6. In fact, you may be invited to College Recruiting Evaluations such as Baseball Factory, The Area Code Showcase in California, The Under-Armour Perfect Game, where 75 to 100 College Coaches and 150 Professional Scouts on average will attend to scout for players.
7. Frankly, you will be doing the best thing you can do to get noticed by College Recruiters and Pro Scouts by learning to throw an above average fastball with a Powerful Big League Delivery.
8. There is no question that with your new found power and consistency at the plate and on the mound, you will get noticed and recruited by Elite Teams and coaches.
9. Frankly, you may get invited to play on a Travel Team that attends many High Profile Tournaments, which is where the College Recruiters and Major League Scouts attend personally looking for prospects for the respective teams.
10. In fact, you will be ahead of the game by being noticed early in your career because the recruiting process begins as early as 9, 10, 11 years of age for the best Select and Travel Teams in the city.
11. As a matter of fact, you will be getting your child evaluated as a pitcher and or hitter by a Baseball Professional and a Specialist.
12. Obviously, your child will have a HUGE opportunity to make every All-Star team that he is qualified for because of his superior skills.
13. In fact, with his huge increase in skill, he may become the leader of the pitching staff and hit in the middle of the batting line up at a high level of play.
14. Obviously, you will stop wondering and worrying all the while losing sleep, thinking if there is anything else you can do or are not doing to help your child improve his skills and succeed.
15. Frankly, with improved skills and performance, your child may get a College Scholarship saving you tens of thousands of $$$.
16. There is no question that with superior skills and performance, your child can have a College Baseball Experience that only 6 % of High School players ever get a chance to enjoy and cherish for the rest of their lives.
17. Frankly, you can improve your velocity as a pitcher in hours not months and get noticed immediately by College, High School, Select, All-Star and Travel teams.
18. In addition, you can improve your control and velocity instantly and give your coach the confidence he needs to start you on the mound immediately no matter what level you are playing at.
19. We can all agree that playing College Baseball and traveling the country is an incredible and unforgettable experience.
20. There is no question that with your new found pitching velocity, you will strike fear in the hitters you face.
21. Obviously, because of your new power and consistency, you will strike fear in the pitchers you face.
22. In fact, the instruction you receive is based on Sports Science and not some former players beliefs or explanation of how he did it.
23. Clearly, you will become a team leader because of your confidence and the confidence your teammates and coaches have in you.
24. Obviously, you will be moved up in the batting order because of your new power and consistency and you will get to bat more times in a game which will make the game much more enjoyable.
25. Frankly, because of your new found confidence due to your success, you will want to be the player that is batting or pitching in a pressure situation with a chance to win the game for your team, where before you did not want that responsibility because of fear of failure.
26. In fact, your teammates, coaches, and opponents will look at you and treat you with new found respect because of you advanced skills, accomplishments, and intelligence for the game.
27. The fact is you will become a motivator for your teammates to work harder to improve their game because of the success that you have enjoyed as a result of your hard work and determination.
28. Obviously, you will have the confidence to know that you can hit and beat the best pitchers in your league or city.
29. You will also have the confidence to know that you can hit anyone's fastball or curveball no matter who they are!
30. Certainly, you will have the confidence to know that you can strike out and get out the best hitters in the league or your city.
31. As a matter of fact, you will no longer be scared to hit with two strikes fearing that you will strike out because you have a system that works and it has greatly increased your batting average.
32. In fact, the confidence you now have at the plate when hitting is extremely high because you almost always know what pitch is coming due to the strategy system you have learned, put into place, and witnessed be very successful for you increasing your batting average by a huge number.
33. There is no question that because now you can anticipate certain pitches in certain counts, you are now hitting more HOME RUNS...
34. Frankly, now you are stealing more bases that ever because you can anticipate which pitches the pitcher is throwing in certain counts and stealing bases on change-ups and breaking balls with ease.
OF TAKING NO ACTION:
1. Clearly, the "Window of Opportunity" closes quickly for hitters, pitchers and all players who aren't prepared with advanced skill and expert knowledge that can be used to separate themselves from the pack.
2. In fact, there is a realistic possibility of serious arm injuries if pitching mechanics are faulty.
3. The hidden MPH inside of you will never be revealed costing you precious pitching opportunities, huge fun, and possibly a baseball scholarship.
4. Clearly, you will continue to worry and focus on your batting average and or ERA because you don't and won't know how to change the way you think on the baseball field which will continue your frustration, fear, and anxiety of failure.
5. It is clearly evident that you will continue to use a pitching instructor who chooses to guess about their evaluation of your sons pitching and or hitting mechanics than to get educated by videotaping.
6. Obviously, you will never get the feedback of what your problems really are.
7. In fact, without learning a new mindset, the player who makes a mistake will play tentatively because of his fear of failure and will stop taking risks which is a key to growing and playing well. They will play to avoid mistakes.
8. There is no question that your player will never learn how to let go of mistakes and just flush them down the toilet in order to stay present for the NEXT PITCH which is where the action is.
9. As a matter of fact, you will never know what is keeping your player from using his body to create more force in their pitching and hitting.
10. Certainly, your pitcher will never learn how to increase their velocity from the low 80's to the high 80's because they and you won't understand what is keeping this from happening.
11. There is no question that you must ask yourself what you are doing right now to improve your son's hitting and or pitching skills.
12. Certainly, you will waste this off season hoping that your sons skills get better and praying that he improves for next year.
13. As a matter of fact, like so many others, you will waste hundreds or thousands of $ on unqualified pitching and hitting instructors that do not know how to videotape and interpret the data on film, thus they do not videotape.
14. As a matter of fact, your son's pitching and hitting skills will deteriorate as a result of poor instruction.
15. Obviously, you will have absent the most valuable skill for helping pitchers improve, videotape!
16. In fact, you will say to yourself what my clients have been telling me for ten years, " I wish I had done this three years ago!".
17. There is no question that you will waste the most important time period to improve your pitching or hitting skills, the offseason.
18. Clearly, if you wait you will lose the opportunity the hugely improve your sons skills.
19. As a matter of fact, you will be guessing with your sons pitching and/or hitting.
20. Obviously, you will be practicing insanity. Doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result.
21. There is no question that your son will continue to try to find more velocity with his pitching by doing things such as long toss, drills, and being in the weight room. In fact, none of these activities have been scientifically proven to increase a pitchers velocity.
22. Your son will continue to not improve on his pitching and or hitting because they are wasting time on actions that don't work.
23. There is no question that your son may not be in the approximately 3 in 50, or about 6.3 % of high school senior boys that go on to play men's baseball at a NCAA member institution if that is his goal and dream.
24. Certainly, the likelihood of your son being in the nine in 100, or about 9.1 % of NCAA baseball players that get drafted by a Major League Baseball team greatly diminishes if that is his goal or dream.
25. Certainly, inconsistent pitching, hitting, or fielding performance will lead to inconsistent playing time or the player being put on the bench.
26. Obviously, a players career being cut short prematurely do to being cut from the team because the other players have better baseball mechanics and skills due to receiving superior instruction.
27. As a matter of fact, the coach has no confidence in the player due to poor performance and does not give the player another opportunity to perform to redeem himself.
28. The fact is, many players decide to quit baseball because they are not playing, as a result of the coach not having any confidence in them due to their poor performance.
29. Clearly, the player has no confidence in his abilities due to lack of success in his pitching, hitting, or fielding game and cannot perform at the level necessary to participate on the team.
30. Evidently, the player has no confidence in his abilities and decides to quit baseball because of poor performance, nervousness, or anxiety about the competition on the field.
31. Obviously, the player would rather sit on the bench instead of competing due to his lack of confidence as he feels safer on the bench.
32. As a matter of fact, a kid loses his self esteem as a result of no longer being part of his baseball team because he was cut from his team.
33. Clearly, the player only gets to play against sub-par competition because his coach thinks the players skills will not be sufficient enough to allow him to pitch, hit, or play against the best players and competition.
34. In fact, the player only has confidence in facing lesser competition because he has never had any success hitting off of the best pitchers or pitching against the best hitters.
35. It is clearly evident that the player cannot compete against the best pitchers or hitters because his game plan, thinking, understanding, and strategy is not advanced enough to compete. In fact, he is not baseball educated enough to compete with smarter players.
36. There is no question that when there is a pressure situation at bat, on the mound, or in the field, that the player does not want to be involved because he gets nervous or anxious and has failed repeatedly in these situations.
37. In fact, the player consistently gets jammed at bat and cannot hit the ball hard on a line when facing high velocity pitching.
38. As a matter of fact, the pitcher cannot consistently throw strikes and is always walking to many hitters in addition to complaining about his arm hurting.
39. We can all agree that the hitter or the pitcher that cannot compete against top rate competition will not attract the attention of the top College, High School, and Select Team coaches.
40. Certainly, the pitcher that cannot throw with excellent or above average velocity will not attract the attention of top level College, High School, Select, Travel, or All-Star team coaches.
41. It is clearly evident that the hitter cannot hit advanced pitching because he does not understand proper hitting strategy. In fact, he is a bad hitter with two strikes and strikes out entirely too much to be selected to participate on a top level team.
42. Everyone knows that the pitcher cannot compete against the best hitters because he does not have an above average fastball, change-up, or curveball that he can throw for strikes 70 % of the time.
43. Obviously, the hitter cannot hit high velocity pitchers because of his faulty hitting mechanics and a poor understanding of hitting. As a matter of fact, he doesn't not know how to make the necessary adjustments needed from pitch to pitch in an at bat.
44. Everyone knows that the player suffers because the coaching he is getting is sub-standard at his level of competition and his skills are getting worse instead of improving.
45. In fact, all of his baseball friends are getting better while he is getting worse or left behind.
46. As a matter of fact, he will not be ready to compete for a spot on the high school baseball team due to his lack of hitting and or pitching skills and he will not make the team.
47. As a matter of fact, he will not know how to make the necessary adjustments on the field to keep up with the better and smarter players.
48. There is no question that your player is being benched because other players on the team are improving on their hitting, pitching, and fielding etc., and your player isn't improving.
49. Obviously, you will not end your frustration about what is holding back your sons pitching, hitting, fielding or overall baseball talent.
So can I ask you a question? If you don't do this, what are you going to do?